Saturday, January 5, 2013

Schiphol Airport's Luggage Logistics

When I was clearing up some old magazines and papers,  I realized an interesting information was hiding in one of the magazines.   I ripped some of the pages and scanned them to "conserve" the insight about how the Schiphol Airport (one of the world's busiest airports) handle an important issue of any traveler, the luggage business (can you imagine if you arrive in another continent without finding your luggage at the picking belt? surely it will be disastrous!!!).   Investing one or two minutes to understand how they handle our precious bags won't hurt.   Anyway its better to keep the insight in this blog rather than junk it directly to the trash can for sure.


The information source is the Schiphol Magazine - September 2011,  I think I intentionally brought the magazine with me along the traveling to scan the luggage operation description.   After more than a year, I did scan them today..  better late than never huh.. :p

Click on the picture for better viewing and enjoy!!!

Luggage Logistics Operation - Page 1
Luggage Logistics Operation - Page 2
Luggage Logistics Operation - Page 3
Luggage Logistics Operation - Page 4




4 comments:

  1. hello. i am just blog walking and suddenly stop here.

    wow, cool ya. baru tau cara kerjanya seperti itu *kemane aje lau* hehehe..

    great one btw :)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi "si unyiilz" (hope i pronounced your id right), thanks for the comment. I took some time to drop by on your blog in return :)

      Delete