|Statistical Machine Learning - Data Mining - Business Intelligence Books.|
Inspired by recent David Smith's blog post about the possibility to downloading free Statistical Machine Learning e-book, I try to "re-echo" and "re-package" the exciting news. Thanks to the generous researchers who make their valuable works freely available, we can download free digital copy of their books (either whole or as subsections) and the accompanying lecture slides. Herewith, I list the URLs for downloading some data mining/ predictive analytic/ statistical machine learning resources
1. "Elements of Statistical Learning (Full Book)" by Trevor Hastie, Robert Tibshirani, and Jerome Friedman.
2. "Information Theory, Inference, and Learning Algorithm (Full Book)" by David MacKay.
3. "Forecasting: Principles and Practices (Full Book)" by Rob J Hyndman and George Athanasopoulos.
4. "Introduction to Data Mining (3 Chapters of the Full Book and Complete Lecture Slides)" by Pang-Ning Tan, Michael Steinbach, and Vipin Kumar.
5. "Machine Learning (Lecture Slides)" by Tom Mitchell.
6. "Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (one Sample Chapter and Some Lecture Slides)" by Christopher Bishop.
7. "Data Mining for Business Intelligence (Instructor Materials)" by Galit Shmuelli, Nitin Patel, and Peter Bruce.
(the following URLs do not really fits in the data analytics topic, but they're useful information to share anyway:D).
8. "Multiagent Systems - Algorithmic, Game-Theoric, and Logical Foundations (Full Book)" by Yoav Shoham and Kevin Leyton Brown.
9. "Fundamentals of Multiagent Systems with NetLogo Examples" by Jose M Vidal.
10. "Essential of Metaheuristics (Full Book)" by Sean Luke.
Hopefully the URLs will still work in the future, Enjoy then.. :)