Wednesday, July 18, 2012

When AI and Mechanical Engineering Meet.


Fascinated by the AI and the multi-agent systems concepts in my present academical journey, I begin to see clearly that my previous academic background (bachelor in mechanical engineering and master in logistics engineering) is actually coherent with the existing skill set that I am currently exploring.

The KIVA robotic system, a marriage between the multi-agent system and mechanical engineering fields, has really opened my eyes.




Guess what, one of the KIVA co-founders, Raffaello D'Andrea, is a control systems (mechanical) expert.



Tried to browse another videos of him and found the following video from the cmurobotics.  CMU robotics is really becoming one of my most referred youtube channels at the moment.



Stay hungry, stay foolish (Steve Jobs), stay researching... (Meditya Wasesa) LOL :p

No comments:

Post a Comment