Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Multi-Tenant Blog : Should I Specialize My Blog?

I just received a task, in which I have to learn a bit about the multi-tenant software development topic. Being new to the field, the first thing I do is googling the keyword (i.e. "multi-tenancy"). As usual, wikipedia holds the first rank. What surprised me, is that a personal blog holds the second rank for this keyword. The Multi-Tenancy blog, that is created by CP Bezemer, a PhD student from TU Delft NL, seems quite successful in delivering relevant information to its readers.


I read the blog for a couple of hours. It is well written. Moreover, the blog owner's is also a researching this very specific topic and tries to convey his knowledge to the world. Although less frequent updates are published, the blog is quite successful in gaining audience. It has encouraged me to not being afraid to write something specific.


Maybe I should specialize my blog... mmm.. I guess not, I like to mix everything in this lovely artifact of mine, yabba dabba doo.. :p

cartoon source -> http://hooniverse.com

No comments:

Post a Comment