Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Favourite Place for Lunch - Warung Mini Rotterdam

Hi, just want to share my favorite place for having lunch. As Indonesian, I feel that eating rice is somehow considered a must. Although I have spent 5.5 years living in Europe, I find it very difficult to enjoy eating bread on a regular basis. For lunch, I do not have many alternatives. I can force myself to eat bread and cheese, but eating is about enjoying right :p


One day a friend of mine, who is working at Warung Mini Rotterdam, told me that Warung Mini use halal chicken for their dishes. This is a great news. Since then I have more alternatives for eating lunch. Normally I eat turkish durum or doener kebab. I don't know until when warung mini will be still using halal chicken, but at least I can enjoy my favourite soto soup for a while.


Oh yes, for those who are interested to come, here I also attach their working hours picture (or "warung hours" to be more precise :p).


Okie have fun guys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment