Monday, May 16, 2011

Netlogo Introductory Tutorial Video - Gabriel Wuerzer

What a coincidence, for my 110th blog, I post this beautiful Netlogo (agent-based simulation platform) tutorial created by Gabriel Wuerzer of Vienna Technical University. I found this (1 Hour 48 Minutes) video  from Youtube, and I think it is good to repost the news. There is not so many researcher who is willing to invest some time for sharing their knowledge. That is why this video is so valuable, especially for anyone who is interested in studying agent-based simulation.



I have watched the first 37 minutes of the video. I find the video easy to follow and really "beginner friendly". Not just presenting one way explanation, the video will guide you for doing simple "hands-on" tutorials also. The first 37 minutes focus on the concept of turtle (the agent). The pace of the lecture is quite slow, which is good for beginners. Can't wait to continue... :)

Concept of a Turtle (Agent) by Gabriel Wuerzer

No comments:

Post a Comment