Saturday, December 18, 2010

Barabasi Bursts's Video @ Google Talk

Great..!!!
I found another Barabasi's video from Google about Bursts concept. I think that this video is better that the one I posted before, since it has more discussions and it encapsulates the content of the book better. High predictability of social occurences concept that Barabasi has forwarded, relies mostly on big chunk of historical data utilization which now can be operationalized by applying data mining/ machine learning methods.



One main character discussed in the Bursts book is Hasan Elahi. When I tried to search for his videos, I can easily find one. I post one of them which I find interesting. He managed to give the impression that he is not a boring guy :p. It always good to connect a bit more to the characters in the book that I have read. It brings more understanding and more connection to the idea. Nice weekend all..

No comments:

Post a Comment