Sunday, April 4, 2010

Interviewed by Internet Radio

Hi.. sometime ago I wrote something about the Netherland's Flower industry, which has generated an annual revenue of more than 4 billion euro a year. I wrote the article in Indonesian internet magazine called Jong Indonesia. Lately, someone who has an internet radio company was also inspired to do further exploration about this industry and contacted me for an interview as a complement for his report. There I share a bit my knowledge regarding the trading mechanism that the industry uses, which is the Dutch auction. If you like to hear the interview you can simply follow this link (in indonesian). A bit nervous though, since I am not used to do this stuff hehehe.. :p Big credit for the JI's who has connected me with the radio. Okie, have a nice weekend then:)


picturesource: kintjirangin.com

No comments:

Post a Comment